Saturday, September 27, 2008

randomness

here's something to say when u're bored and yet u have tons of things piling up for u to read...
i haven't been writing in a while but since the last time i wrote in here
i've attended quite a few bday bashes..
y must everyone be born in sept?
i'm BROKE!!
neway, we had a conjoined bbq party for our close frens,
namely; zhau hong, thilagam and jason..

well,due to ZH'S fear of rats,
we decided to give him a surprise...
we bought an expandable rat...
expandable in the sense that when put in water for a few days,
it expands to 3 times its size...
AMAZING, huh??

well, here are some pics depicting the 'growth' of the rat..






ow i bet u wanna see his reaction towards the rat??
well,
here are some pics reflecting the reaction of zh...
not many though..most were videos..
the rat costs RM9 but the reaction that we got was PRICELESS...

2 comments:

马来西亚纯天然燕窝 said...

I never knew u have such a blog till I was so SS n google my name "zhau hong" which brought me to dis page

I read ur blog bout my b'day thing, thank you so much, all of you for letting me know there are no true friends in this world.
Those so-called friends will only buy wat u scare the most for ur b'day...
and yet they still can describe the reaction as "PRICELESS"!!!!

pauleen said...

muhahahhaa...of course i should blog abt u!!!hahaa..funny thing that you should stumble upon my blog..hahahaa....
shows how ss u are...